Online & Mobile Banking
Manage your accounts, pay bills and more.
With ONB Digital Banking, conveniently access your ONB accounts from home, the office or anywhere that has an internet connection, through a web browser or the ONB Mobile App.
Digital Banking features at ONB
Digital Banking FAQs
In a Banking Center
Associates in our banking centers can enroll you in Digital Banking with immediate access, whether you already have an Old National account or open one that same day. You can then access your Digital Banking account via a web browser, your smartphone, or you can download our Mobile App for the best banking experience on your phone.
Opening a Checking Account Online
Steps for Online Enrollment of Digital Banking
There are several options for enrolling online:
- From a web browser, go directly to the enrollment page or
- Go to the blue box located at the top of our oldnational.com home page, click the Login button and select Enroll in Digital Banking or
- Download our Mobile App and tap Sign up.
Once on the enrollment page:
- Enter your desired Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your Account Type and Account Number.
- Once all requested information is entered, read and accept the Terms & Conditions,
select the box and click Complete Sign Up.
If the information matches, then you will be directed to the login.
If the information does not match, you will receive Pending or Declined message. For Pending applications, you should receive an email within 1 business day advising the status of your registration.
If you’re a business client, please visit a banking center or call 1-800-731-2265 for assistance with enrollment.
Your user ID and Password for Digital Banking and the ONB Mobile app are the same. If you have forgotten your User ID and Password, you can do one of the following:
- On a computer or other device, go to the oldnational.com home page. Go to the blue Login box on the upper right side of the page. Click on Forgot User ID or Password. You will be asked to provide information to receive a temporary password or click I forgot my user id.
- If you are using the ONB Mobile App, on the Login screen, tap Forgot Login. Enter the requested information to receive a temporary password or tap I forgot my user id.
- If, after trying the above, you are not able to retrieve or reset your password, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, Option 3, for login assistance.
Please note, when requesting or resetting your User ID or Password, you will be asked to enter your email or phone number. For security purposes, the email or phone number must match the email or phone number you have provided for your account. Additionally, resetting your User ID or Password disables your biometrics. To enable, within your app navigate to "More" and access your settings.
With Digital Banking, you can bank anytime and anywhere that you have access to the Internet. The following are some of our Digital Banking features:
Deposit a check safely and securely with your smartphone.
Transfer money from accounts you have at other financial institutions to your Old National account, including loan payments. Or transfer money between your Old National accounts.
Pay bills easily from Digital Banking. Set up who you want to pay, when and how much. Payments are deducted from your checking account and sent to payees for you.
View, download and print an electronic version of your statement.
See all your financial accounts in one place, including those at other financial institutions. Track and analyze your total spending, loans and investments.
Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S.
Use simple text commands to check account balances, transfer funds between accounts and view recent transaction history.
Manage your debit cards to immediately turn off your card or to set transaction limits and alerts.
How to enroll in Digital Banking
When you open an Old National checking account in a banking center, you can be enrolled in Digital Banking immediately.
You are able to access a mobile version of Digital Banking via your smartphone; however, for the best experience we suggest that you download our mobile app.
When you complete the Digital Banking enrollment process, we must verify the information you provide in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your account. The security of client information is one of our highest priorities. If your request for Digital Banking has been declined, it most likely means we were not able to successfully verify the information you provided during the enrollment process. A pending status most likely means we are working to verify your information. We will email you to notify you when your Digital Banking enrollment request is approved or declined.
If you have questions or concerns about your Digital Banking enrollment, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, and one of our associates would be happy to assist you.
For security purposes, Old National Digital Banking has certain system and browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) requirements. If you are having issues, we recommend the following:
First, test your browser to ensure it is fully compatible with Old National Digital Banking. If not, you may need to upgrade your current browser.
If you have trouble testing your browser, view our list of suggested solutions. If after following the suggested solutions, you still aren't able to view the test, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265
Yes, we provide options to pay on your Old National loan from a checking account outside of Old National.
For auto loan and other consumer loan payments:
- Sign in to Digital Banking, go to Move Money in top navigation and select Loan Payment at the bottom of the drop down.
You will be taken to a screen where you can input information for the external account you want to take your payment from. Please note that the account at another financial institution will need to be verified, so you may not be able to make your payment immediately.
For mortgage loan payments:
- Access ONB Mortgage Manager within Digital Banking. - Mortgage Manager: How to Access Online and Mobile guide
- Within ONB Mortgage Manager, there are several options for making payments. All will enable you to input information for an external account you want to make a payment from. Following are guides to walk you through the process :
Currently, only mortgage loans can be paid from within the ONB Mobile app. Payments for other types of loans can only be made within a web browser.
If our Digital Banking does not recognize the device you are using to log in, you are asked to verify your identity for the security of your account. There are several common reasons that this happens such as:
- You recently cleared your browser's cookies
- You are using a different browser from the one you used previously
- You knowingly or unknowingly asked to not skip this extra security step
- You are using your browser in private or incognito mode
After you complete the verification steps of receiving a code by phone call, text message or email, and you enter it to confirm your identity, you can choose Yes, register my private device to avoid repeating the verification process each time.
If you have questions about verification, please call Old National Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
To find and download the ONB Mobile App:
- Depending on your device type, visit the App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
- The above links should take you to the ONB Mobile App. If not, search for Old National Mobile.
- Download the ONB Mobile App to your phone or other device.
- Once downloaded, log in using your Digital Banking User ID and Password.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity using the phone number already registered in your Digital Banking.
There is no charge for use of the ONB Mobile App.
If you need assistance with downloading the ONB Mobile App, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Find the right checking account
Ten financial tips to simplify life
$50 minimum opening deposit required. $25 fee assessed if account is closed within 180 days of open date.
- There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information. Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions.
- Zelle® is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you
are familiar with. We recommend that you not use Zelle® to send money to
anyone you don’t know.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.
- Subject to the credit approval. Payment must be made as an EZ Pay automatic payment from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate. Property insurance required.