Community Experts & Heroes Mortgage
A mortgage option designed for those who serve our communities
Your local neighborhoods rely on you to make our communities better places. Now it’s your turn to rely on us. Our Community Experts and Heroes program is Old National’s way of saying thank you to those people who work every day to make our communities safer, cleaner and better places to live.
How can I benefit?
For Community Experts and Heroes, we make it easier to get into the home of your dreams with lower down payment requirements. This special loan program requires a down payment as low as 0% for Community Experts and as low as 1% for Community Heroes.
What are the basic loan requirements?
- Can be used for a primary residence only
- No additional real estate can be owned at the time of close
- Property type must be one-unit
(detached, attached or condo)
- Max loan amount of $484,350
- Minimum credit score of 740
Who are Community Experts?
- Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Financial Analysts
- Certified Mortgage Bankers
Who are Community Heroes?
- Nurses (all designations, including a Certified Nursing Assistant [CNA])
- Employees of public or private education institution; fire department; federal, state or local government law enforcement agency
- Emergency Medical Technicians and Paramedics
- Active or former military personnel