Fixed Rate Mortgage
A popular mortgage with predictable payments
With an interest rate that remains constant for the life of the loan, a fixed rate mortgage makes it easier to plan for longer-term stability with a set monthly payment.
What are the benefits of Fixed Rate Mortgages?
- Interest rate remains the same even if rates rise
- Makes budgeting easier with a stable monthly payment1
- Choose from a variety of terms, from 10 to 30 years
- Can include your property taxes and homeowner's insurance premiums with monthly mortgage payment (through use of an escrow account).
Is a Fixed Rate Mortgage right for you?
- Ideal if you think interest rates may rise
- You intend to live in your home for a while
- You need to keep monthly expenses constant
Ask us about a Fixed Rate Mortgage.
If you have questions, please submit our information request form or contact your nearest Old National mortgage expert.
Tips for choosing the right mortgage partner
Understanding mortgage basics
Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. All funds will be verified.
- Monthly payments can fluctuate due to increases or decreases in property taxes or insurance premiums that are escrowed with the monthly payment.