Remote & Mobile Deposit
Bring the bank to work.
When you're busy managing your day-to-day business activities, the last thing you need to worry about is making multiple trips to the bank. With Remote & Mobile Deposit1, you can deposit checks from the convenience of your office.
About Remote & Mobile Deposit
Scan checks from your desktop computer and securely transmit them to the bank for deposit processing. Reports are automatically created with each deposit, giving you access to the information you need for reconciliation.
- Eliminate trips to the bank and standing in lines
- Have a secure alternative during inclement weather
- Enjoy an extended deposit cutoff time – 9pm ET/8pm CT
- Minimize deposit adjustments with the built-in balancing mechanism
- Import check data into accounting software for 45 days
- Access check images on your PC for 45 days – or up to 13 months with ONPointeTM
Image Cash Letter
If your company is creating its own image files, consider using Old National to process your electronic deposit for you. Electronic depositing via an image file allows for quicker funds availability - putting your money to work for you.
This service allows you to create your own ANSI X9.37-formatted file to be transmitted directly to the bank for processing. No need to log into a bank system to make remote deposits – simply leverage your company’s file transfer server to securely exchange files with the bank.
- Straight-through processing
- Image your checks once instead of scanning to your archive and then scanning to bank software
- Same-day ledger credit when received by 7pm ET/6pm CT
What is Business Email Compromise?
A company’s journey of growth
- Not all accounts qualify for mobile banking. Deposits subject to verification, not available for immediate withdrawal; see terms in app. There are no Old National fees to use mobile banking; however, there may be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your wireless carrier for more information.