How do I enroll in ONB Digital Banking?
In a Banking Center
Associates in our banking centers can enroll you in Digital Banking with immediate access, whether you already have an Old National account or open one that same day. You can then access your Digital Banking account via a web browser, your smartphone, or you can download our Mobile App for the best banking experience on your phone.
Opening a Checking Account Online
Steps for Online Enrollment of Digital Banking
There are several options for enrolling online:
- From a web browser, go directly to the enrollment page or
- Go to the blue box located at the top of our oldnational.com home page, click the Login button and select Enroll in Digital Banking or
- Download our Mobile App and tap Sign up.
Once on the enrollment page:
- Enter your desired Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter your Account Type and Account Number.
- Once all requested information is entered, read and accept the Terms & Conditions,
select the box and click Complete Sign Up.
If the information matches, then you will be directed to the login.
If the information does not match, you will receive a Pending or Declined message. For Pending applications, you should receive an email within 1 business day advising the status of your registration.
If you’re a business client, please visit a banking center or call 1-800-731-2265 for assistance with enrollment.