How do I enroll in ONB Digital Banking?
In a Banking Center
Associates in our banking centers can enroll you in Online Banking with immediate access, whether you already have an Old National checking account or open one that same day. You can then access your Digital Banking account via your smartphone, or you can download our Mobile App for the best banking experience on your phone. Please note that banking centers are currently open only by appointment.
Opening a Checking Account Online
If you open a new Old National checking account online, you can enroll in online banking immediately. However, for security purposes, your enrollment must be approved before access is granted. Call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265 if you have questions about this process.
Steps for Online Enrollment of Online Banking
There are several options for enrolling online:
- Go directly to the enrollment page or
- Go to the blue box located at the top of our oldnational.com home page, click the Login button and select Enroll in Digital Banking or
- Download our Mobile App and enroll in Online Banking.
Once on the enrollment page:
- Enter your desired Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Enter your personal information including name, date of birth and address.
- Enter a contact phone number(s) and/or email address, which will enable us to verify your identity. Based on the option you select, you will receive a phone call, text message or email with a verification code that you must enter to confirm your identity and access Digital Banking.
- Once all requested information is entered, read and accept the Terms & Conditions,
select the box and click Complete Sign Up.
If you choose to register your device as a trusted (i.e., private, nonpublic) device, you will not be required to complete the verification process each time.
If you’re a business client, please visit a banking center or call 1-800-731-2265 for assistance with enrollment.