Loan Resource Center
Tools to help you manage your loan
Old National makes it easy to manage your loan with convenient mobile & online banking tools, experienced staff at any of our banking centers and a Client Care team ready to assist you.
For mortgage-related questions, see our mortgage FAQs.
Manage your loan
You can access your loan through our Digital Banking services. There are several options for enrolling online:
- Go directly to the enrollment page or
- Go to the blue box located at the top of our oldnational.com home page, click the Login button and select Enroll in Digital Banking or
- Download our Mobile App and enroll in Online Banking.
Once on the enrollment page:
- Enter your desired Online Banking User ID and Password.
- Enter your personal information including name, date of birth and address.
- Enter a contact phone number(s) and/or email address, which will enable us to verify your identity. Based on the option you select, you will receive a phone call, text message or email with a verification code that you must enter to confirm your identity and access Digital Banking.
- Once all requested information is entered, read and accept the Terms & Conditions,
select the box and click Complete Sign Up.
If you choose to register your device as a trusted (i.e., private, nonpublic) device, you will not be required to complete the verification process each time.
To find and download the ONB Mobile App:
- Depending on your device type, visit the App Store, Google Play or the Amazon Appstore.
- The above links should take you to the ONB Mobile App. If not, search for Old National Mobile.
- Download the ONB Mobile App to your phone or other device.
- Once downloaded, log in using your Digital Banking User ID and Password.
- You will be prompted to verify your identity using the phone number already registered in your Digital Banking.
There is no charge for use of the ONB Mobile App.
If you need assistance with downloading the ONB Mobile App, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
eStatements are online, electronic copies of your account statements that you can quickly view, search, save and print. You can view them on your computer and your mobile device.
To enroll in eStatements through Online Banking or the Mobile App, just follow these simple steps:
On a web browser
- Log in to Digital Banking
- Click eStatement Preferences under eStatements and check the box next to the account(s) for which you want to receive eStatements
- Read the Electronic Statement Authorization Agreement (eStatement Terms and Conditions). Your confirmation code will be visible at the end of the document. Copy this number and scroll down the page.
- Enter the six-character Confirmation Code in the box and hit Continue.
- Verify the email address where statement notifications should be sent and hit Accept.
On the ONB Mobile App
Enrolling in eStatements from your our Mobile App is similar. Watch our tutorial on signing up for eStatements from your phone.
- Click on the ONB Mobile Banking app and log in to your account.
- Click on the More menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Click eStatement Preferences and check the box next to the account(s) for which you want to receive eStatements.
- Click Save Changes.
- On the confirmation page, click View Disclaimer to receive your Confirmation Code.
Read the Electronic Statement Authorization Agreement (eStatement Terms and Conditions). Your confirmation code will be visible at the end of the document. Copy this number and scroll down the page.
- Enter or paste the six-character Confirmation Code and select Continue.
- Read the Consent and Authorization.
- Enter and verify the email address where statement notifications should be sent and click Accept.
Note that enabling eStatements will stop the delivery of a paper statement to your mailing address.
If you need assistance with signing up for eStatements or using them, please contact Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Following are some options for obtaining your loan number:
- If you have enrolled in eStatements, view your full loan number on your eStatements within Digital Banking. Note that your full loan number is not visible within account details in Digital Banking.
- Look on your original loan paperwork, any loan coupon booklets or monthly paper statements you may have received.
- Visit any Old National banking center or call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, Option 4, for assistance.
To change your mailing address, Old National offers several options:
- Within Online Banking, go to My Settings. Click on How do I update this next to your address. This will take you to the Online Banking email box for you to send us a message requesting the change.
- You may visit any Old National banking center and provide an updated photo ID or utility bill that contains the new address.
- Download a Personal Address Change Form
To change your phone number or email address:
- Within Online Banking, go to My Settings and click Edit next to either your phone number or email address to update this information.
- You may also visit any Old National banking center or call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
Please note that changes can only be applied to the information for the person requesting the change. If there are additional people listed on the account, those individuals will need to request updates for their own information.
For personal loan payments (not including mortgage loans), we offer several options:
- Use Online Banking to transfer funds from an Old National checking account or pay from an account at another bank for free. See our FAQs on transferring funds or paying from an outside account.
- Download the Consumer Loan Auto Pay form to set up automatic payments. This form can be returned to a banking center or mailed to PO Box 3728, Evansville, IN 47736.
- Mail a check to PO Box 3728, Evansville, IN 47736
- Pay by phone by calling Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, Option 4. (A fee will be associated if you pay by phone.) Payments made by phone can only be accepted as an electronic check (eCheck) and not by credit card or debit card. You will need your routing number and account number to pay by eCheck.
For personal loans, such as auto loans:
- You can set up a repeat transfer of funds within Online Banking to make a regular payment on your Old National loan. Within Online Banking, go to Move Money and in the drop down select Make a Transfer to set up a repeat transfer from an Old National account. Select Loan Payment (under Move Money) to set up a repeat transfer from an account outside of Old National.
- You can also download and return the Consumer Loan Auto Pay form to set up automatic payments. This form can be returned to a banking center or mailed to PO Box 3728, Evansville, IN 47736.
Yes, we provide options to pay on your Old National loan from a checking account outside of Old National.
- First, sign in to Digital Banking, go to Move Money in top navigation and select Loan Payment at the bottom of the drop down.
You will be taken to a screen where you can input information for the external account you want to take your payment from. Please note that the account at another financial institution will need to be verified, so you may not be able to make your payment immediately.
Note: Currently, only mortgage loans can be paid from within the ONB Mobile App.
To request a change in your payment due date, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, Option 4.
Payments will typically post to your account the day they are received, depending on how you made your payment.
- Payments made by phone Monday - Friday before 7pm CT / 8pm ET will post the same day.
- Payments made in a banking center Monday - Friday during banking hours will post the same day. Saturday payments will post Monday evening.
- Online Banking transfer payments initiated by 9pm CT / 10pm ET will post the same day.
- Payments made in Online Banking using “Pay My Loan” typically post within 7 calendar days.
Not at this time. For payoff information, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265, Option 4, or visit any Old National banking center.
Please note that loan payoff amounts over $3,500 must be paid in a banking center and cannot be accepted over the phone.
Amounts under $3,500 can be accepted by phone as an electronic check (eCheck) only, and not by credit card or debit card. There is also a fee associated with loan payments made by phone. You will need to have your routing number and account number to pay by eCheck.
A loan's payoff information is not available within Online or Mobile Banking. The remaining balance shown on a loan within Online and Mobile Banking may not reflect all interest, fees, payments, etc. To obtain the correct amount to pay off a loan, it is best to call us or visit a banking center.
We are not able to stop a single payment, but we can cancel the entire automatic payment service at your request. You can re-establish automatic payments when you are ready.
Old National must receive your request at least 5 business days prior to the payment due date.
Please note that late payment fees may apply if we do not receive your loan payment by the due date.
If you have questions or need assistance, please call Client Care at 1-800-731-2265.
We're here to assist with all of your borrowing needs.
Talk with us as borrowing needs arise, either now or in the future. Depending on your needs, visit our Loan Options page or Mortgage Loan Options page. Each has a selector tool to help you determine which of our many loan choices may be the best fit for you. You can also apply for a loan directly from each page.