Boost direct deposit participation
Offer direct deposit to employees without bank accounts by offering payroll cards. These cards give your employees access to a virtual bank account with convenient access at ATMs and businesses who accept Visa®.
About Payroll Cards
This service allows you to offer your employees a virtual bank account, accessed through a Visa® debit card. The account cannot be overdrawn, protecting your employees from penalty fees. Regardless of your employee’s past banking history, they can get access to this program.1 You get the benefit of boosting direct deposit participation, saving you on time and cost, and your employee gets the benefit of saving a trip to the bank on pay day.
- Employees can receive direct deposit to their account
- Accounts can be accessed at any business that accepts Visa®
- Card can be used to make ATM withdrawals, with no foreign ATM fees at Old National® and Allpoint® ATMs
- Online banking and electronic statement access included2
- Deposits are FDIC insured up to $250,0003
What is Business Email Compromise?
From investment banker to business owner
- Employee must provide required enrollment information to establish account.
- Online access provided through a third party provider and is not Old National’s online banking service
- Deposits are held at the Bancorp Bank, Wilmington, DE