ONB EZ Access Account
A no-hassle, checkless account that skips the overdraft fees. How EZ is that?
- No minimum balance
- Includes 5 money orders per month1
- No overdraft fees
- eStatements or paper statements
- No paper checks, just use your debit card
Monthly service charge of $4.95.
To get full value from your account, take advantage of all these features.
Have checking account questions?
Email us to request more information, and an ONB team member will contact you.REQUEST INFO
Why use online bill pay?
Tips for avoiding overdraft fees
$10 minimum opening deposit required. $25 fee assessed if account is closed within 180 days of open date.
- Fee is waived or refunded. Additional money orders above five will be assessed a fee of $3.00 each.
- Not all accounts or customers are eligible for Mobile Deposit. Deposits subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms in App for deposit limits and other restrictions. There are no Old National fees to use Mobile Banking; however, there may
be charges associated with data usage on your phone. Check with your
wireless carrier for more information.
- Zelle® is intended for sending money to family, friends and people you
are familiar with. We recommend that you not use Zelle® to send money to
anyone you don’t know.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC, and are used herein under license.
- Subject to credit approval. Payment must be made as an EZ Pay automatic payment from an authorized Old National account to receive reduced rate. Property insurance required.